Get Singapore's best Tour Guide Systems
Audio Tour Guide Systems are an excellent way to create a dynamic and engaging tour experience for delegates. High-quality digital audio ensures that delegates can clearly hear the tour guide and with 10 hours of battery life, our tour guide system is ideal for leading multiple tours in a single day.
The tour guide kits are a must-have when leading tours - and with the Government Productivity Solutions Grant, this technology is now more accessible than ever. Discover how you can get 80% off our Tour Guide Kits through the government subsidy below.
How to apply for the Productivity Solutions Grant
1. Get a Quote
Get a quote for our tour guide kits by submitting a request for quote on our website.
* DO NOT pay before applying for the grant, as you will no longer be eligible for the grant if you have already paid for the tour guide kits.
2. Log in to Business Grants Portal
Go to: https://www.businessgrants.gov.sg/ and login to the Business Grants Portal with your CorpPass account and click on the "Get new grant" button. If you do not own a CorpPass account, you will need to create one. You can do this at: https://www.corppass.gov.sg/
3. Apply for the grant using our quote
Use the quote you’ve obtained from us to apply for the PSG subsidy through the Business Grants Portal. You will also need to provide contacts and other supporting documentation.
* For a step-by-step guide on how to navigate the business grants portal: visit the website
4. Accept your letter of offer
Once your application has been approved, you will receive a letter of offer through the Business Grants Portal. Accept this letter of offer after reading the terms.
5. Claiming the grant
After purchasing the solution and putting it into use, you can claim the grant through the Business Grants Portal. In order to make a claim, you must have purchased the solution as approved in the application and paid for it in full.
Who is eligible for the Productivity Solutions Grant?
To be eligible for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) your business must meet the following criteria:
- Your business entity must currently be registered and operating in Singapore.
- Your company must have at least 30% local shareholding
- Your Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers
- The purchased equipment must be used by the applicant of the grant in Singapore.
The company must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment before or during the time of application
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment before or during the time of application